骂人超狠超难听的句子英语 共148句
1. Take a hike!哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
2. People are forced out of the.
3. You are ^v^ing genius 你他妈太JB有才了!
4. The base prize for you最贱奖非你莫属。
5. Psychiatric patients with severe精神病重症患者
6. you are a worm of sewer 你是下水道的臭虫。
7. 我听腻了你的废话。
8. I'll never forgive you!我永远都不会饶恕你!
9. get ^v^ off 滚犊子,滚远点扇的。
10. That’s what you think!那才是你脑子里想的!
11. Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
12. The typical animal禽兽里的典型。
13. 你自找的。
14. I’ll never forgive you!我永远都不会饶恕你!
15. You are shrinking, also followed the obscene language.
16. You hurry to die, the sooner the better.
17. I've had enough of your garbage.我听腻了你的废话。
18. Who says?谁说的?
19. How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
20. Bitch character is low贱人的品格低下。
21. You’re crazy!你疯了!
22. Don't give me that attitude.
23. Fuck you the ^v^ing ^v^er!^v^真混蛋!
24. Only the Bitch prostitution只会卖淫的***
25. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
26. Don’t panic!别怕!
27. 你的愚蠢总是那么富有创造力。
28. Just look at what you've done!看看你都做了些什么!
29. You’ve ruined everything.全都让你搞砸了。
30. Although the restless, also keep the.
31. Zezheng ah, a three light hair every day!
32. Stupid is as stupid does.(蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻
33. The ugly not fit to be seen丑的不堪入目。
34. Happiness is a way station between too much and too little.幸福是太多和太少之间的一站。
35. You're a pain in the ass.你这讨厌鬼。
36. Get the ^v^ing my way!^v^给我滚!
37. 你由外表到骨髓细胞还有基因都散发这一个字,“贱”!
38. 你真是个笨蛋。你说你笨就笨吧,还是个蛋;你说你是蛋就蛋吧,还笨。
39. 群中渺小,在猪圈里伟大!
40. Look at this mess!看看这烂摊子!
41. 你对我什么都不是。
42. 够不着吧,左脚踩右脚上试试。
43. Monster from outer space外太空来的怪物。
44. 谁说的?
45. 你从来就不说实话!
46. You’ll be sorry.你会后悔的。
47. 成事不足,败事有余。
48. 人,都是逼出来的。
49. Don’t touch me!别碰我!
50. 你的脸比我脚还臭。
51. 想你想的饭都吃不下,太恶心了!
52. 你跟谁整那表情呢,我欠你贷款要到期了还是咋的。
53. You’ve gone too far!你太过分了!
54. 要么全力以赴的干,要么早点滚蛋,在任何一个位置混日子迟早会有人拿你开刀,你要明白,做企业不是做慈善,如果你愿意被慈善,我建议你去要饭。
55. 别以为自己很牛,真要觉得自己很牛,拿工作结果出来看,这比你吹一万次牛更有说服力,更能得到公司的认可。
56. I can't believe your never.你好大的胆子!
57. Nobody wants little ^v^没人要的小杂种。
58. Why on earth didn't you tell me truth?
59. Don’t give me your attitude.别跟我摆架子。
60. Don't give me your shit.别跟我胡扯。
61. Roll back home to play cucumber滚回狗窝玩黄瓜。
62. Don’t make so much noise、 I’m working、 别吵,我在干活。
63. 你脑子进水了吧,还是100°的那种沸水。
64. Pure idiot纯正的^v^。
65. I can't help it.我没办法。
66. Enough is enough! 够了够了!
67. ***的,我要杀了你!***!
68. Head is empty, the key is not to water.
69. Mind full of feces脑子里装满粪便。
70. 我不想知道你有病,别表现的这么明显好吗?
71. You stupid jerk!你这^v^!
72. Do you know what time it is?你知道现在都几点吗?
73. The evil scumbag万恶的人渣。
74. I hate you!我讨厌你!
75. Garbage trash talking垃圾人说垃圾话。
76. Don^v^t Bitchy lousy bitch烂婊子别犯贱。
77. Covered with piles of mouth长满痔疮的嘴。
78. 要移民火星是为了要离开你,
79. 我感觉你像两头猪,因为一头猪已经不能形容你的蠢。
80. I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
81. You're an ^v^、你这缺德鬼。
82. You look guilty.你看上去心虚。
83. 比恐龙还恐龙的人,非你莫属。
84. Can't you do anything right?
85. 你这杂种!
86. 春天都过了,你还在发春做什么,原来发春不分季节的啊。
87. don’t ^v^ with me 别JB跟我整事。
88. Get away from me!离我远一点儿!
89. I'm about to explode!我肺都快要气炸了!
90. Give me a break.饶了我吧。
91. Stop complaining!别发牢骚!
92. What the ^v^ are you talking about?^v^在说什么?
93. 咋整的啊,一天天毛楞三光的!
94. 我靠,你到底怎么了?
95. What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
96. 情敌掉水里了,我们只能尿尿。
97. 你真是一个小丑!
98. You asked for it.你自找的。
99. Love is not a maybe thing.You know when you love someone.爱不是什么可能、大概、也许,一旦爱上了,自己是十分清楚的。
100. I’m fed up.我厌倦了。
101. You're nothing to me.你对我什么都不是。
102. Unable to compliment your IQ无法恭维你的智商。
103. What's the meaning of this?这是什么意思?
104. 你干嘛用屁股挡住脸啊!
105. The tailor did not want to cook is not a good driver.
106. Who said that?
107. Stupid moron蠢到极点的窝囊废。
108. I'm telling you for the last time!我最后再告诉你一次!
109. Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
110. I’m very disappointed.真让我失望。
111. 不想当厨子的裁缝不是好司机。
112. I can’t take it anymore.我受不了了!(李阳老
113. Can't reach it, the left foot to step on the right foot to try.
114. 手榴弹看到你会自爆,
115. It’s not my fault.不是我的错。
116. You piss me off.你气死我了。
117. I detest you!我恨你!
118. 爱斯基摩人的耻辱。
119. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
120. who the hell are you! ^v^算个啥!
121. You’re son of bitch! ^v^。
122. Your brain damage ah 你脑残啊!
123. Your happy passer-by all knows, my distressed there is no place hides.你的幸福路人皆知,我的狼狈无处遁形。
124. Who says? 谁说的?
125. I can’t take it anymore.我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
126. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!
127. Don’t make so much noise.I’m working.别吵,我在干活。
128. It's none of your business.关你屁事!
129. 2B形容你,人家铅笔不乐意!
130. You're a disgrace.你真丢人!
131. 祝你孤独终老,且长命百岁。
132. I don’t want to see your face!我不愿再见到你!
133. I can’t help it.我没办法。
134. 远看一朵花,近看一堆牛屎渣,除了创造大粪,你还有什么追求?
135. I’m sick of it.我都腻了。
136. I wish I had never met you.我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
137. You're nothing to me.
138. Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses.别找借口。
139. Don't bother me.别烦我。
140. You can't eat the food you want, it's disgusting!
141. Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.任何值得做的,就把它做好。
142. Are you shitting/kidding me? 你TM的逗我玩呐?
143. 对工作,一诺千金,言出必行,每次放空炮,还有谁会相信你能做好,凭什么让公司给你最好的资源。
144. 说话记得刷牙,我闻到味道了。
145. No culture PigHead没文化的猪头。
146. You are really creative, live really have the courage!
147. I could kill you!我宰了你!
148. I don't want to see your face!我不愿再见到你!
骂人超狠超难听的句子英语 共106句
1. Don't you dare!How dare you!你好大的胆子啊!
2. Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
3. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind?你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
4. Enough is enough!够了够了!
5. 你赶紧去死吧,死得越快越好。
6. Covered with filth man满身污秽的人。
7. You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
8. People in rivers and lakes drift, loaded B also get a knife!
9. Gigantic loser impure不纯的屌丝。
10. Bastard you see all stunned王八看见你都被吓晕。
11. You may be out of my sight, but never out of my mind.你也许已走出我的视线,但从未走出我的思念。
12. The toilet is prohibited here, or confiscation of tools.
13. 只要你敢死,我就敢埋。
14. Don’t give me your shit、 别跟我胡扯。
15. Also the dinosaurs than the dinosaurs who belong to you.
16. Don't look at me like that.别那样看着我。
17. I don't want to hear it.我不想听!
18. When you were young, you must have been kissed by a pig.
19. This is such a bitchery. 那是贱女人的行为。
20. 别调戏我不然我非礼你!
21. You’re a jerk!你是个废物/混球!
22. Are you raised in the barn? 你是不是乡下长大的啊? 这句话是形容一个人没教养, 但是是比较开玩笑的语气.比如说有人坐没坐像, 你就可以对他说这一句.Barn 原指谷仓.我翻成乡下比较能跟中文的意思结合.老美常用 barn 或是 backyard 来形容一
23. Knock it off.少来这一套。
24. Nonsense!鬼话!
25. 女人见了你觉得自己赛天仙。
26. You’re just a good for nothing bum!你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
27. 耗子看见你都含着眼泪走开!
28. The top of the idiot顶级白痴的无赖。
29. I'm sick of it.我都腻了。
30. 长的飞沙走石鬼斧神工。
31. You asked for it.
32. You lower the IQ of the whole street!你拉低了整条街的智商。
33. We're through.我们完了!
34. You're a pain in the ass、你这讨厌鬼。
35. What do you want? 你想怎么样?
36. You're a joke!你真是一个小丑!
37. 虽不安分,也该守己。
38. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
39. That's your problem.那是你的问题。
40. Get off my back.少跟我罗嗦。
41. Cut it out.省省吧。
42. 别把我对你的忍耐当成你不要脸的姿态,撅屁股看天,有眼无珠。
43. 我再也受不了啦!
44. You have a lot of nerve、脸皮真厚。
45. What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
46. You’re a pain in the ass.你这讨厌鬼。
47. 你人萎缩,语言也跟着猥琐。
48. 别把老板和上司当傻子,他装傻不等于真傻,不追究不代表他不记得,只是他给你机会去磨练,你的这些小伎俩他早就比你耍的专业几百倍了,不然他也不敢坐上这个位置。
49. Get out of my face.从我面前消失!
50. Simon didn^v^t you demon人妖都没你妖。
51. 别跟我摆架子。
52. 我怕你内智商连幼儿园都不收你。
53. Don't touch me.
54. You shouldn’t have done that!你真不应该那样做!
55. That's terrible.真糟糕!
56. The ^v^ing mofo,Iwant to kill you!Cocksucker!你妈的,我要杀了你,贱人!
57. You'll be sorry.你会后悔的。
58. Don't give me your attitude.别跟我摆架子。
59. You're such a bitch!你这个婊子!
60. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
61. You’re so careless.你真粗心。
62. Scumbag representative人渣的代表。
63. 谢谢你让我见识了婊子的真面目。
64. 能认识自己是个什么东西,都是好样的。
65. phycho 神经病;形容一个人的行为反常,不正常的令人讨厌的意思。美语里还常说freak,意思是怪人、行为怪异。
66. You're away too far.你太过分了。
67. You’re impossible.你真不可救药。
68. 脑袋空不要紧、关键是不要进水。
69. Get out of my life.我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
70. 满脸褶子还卖萌!
71. 你的样子真的很棒哦!就跟个棒槌一个样。
72. Don’t look at me like that.别那样看着我。
73. 哟!你这是刚被雷过啊,还是准备去雷人啊。
74. 请问我能向你要几张脸皮吗,我看你的脸皮里三层外三层的,少几张应该没关系吧。
75. If you dare, I dare to bury.
76. Don’t bother me.别烦我。
77. Don't touch me!别碰我!
78. I don't want to hear it.
79. The scumbag idiotic脑残的人渣。
80. 你生来就是吓人的吧!
81. You have a lot of nerve.脸皮真厚。
82. Don't give me your excuses/ No more excuses.别找借口。
83. I've not going to put up with this!
84. 您是不是把敌敌畏当可乐,把您那八毛钱十二斤的脑袋喝秀逗了。
85. I can't take you any more!我再也受不了你啦!
86. 少来这一套。
87. You have I have many false affectation.
88. Only the Bitch prostitution只会卖淫的贱人。
89. 这么不要脸,这么没心没肺,你的体重应该会很轻吧?
90. You’re nothing to me.你对我什么都不是。
91. Fuck you the ^v^ing ^v^er!你真混蛋!
92. 别见人就说你有多苦,说久了一定会成为公司里最苦的那一个,苦了这么久还拿不出解决办法,只能说明你不是智商有问题就是情商有缺陷,因为没人在乎你苦的过程,只在意你得意的结果,包括你自己。
93. I loathe you!我讨厌你!
94. Look at the mess you've made!你搞得一团糟!
95. 然后你可以走了。
96. ^v^ 混蛋, 讨厌鬼;很常用的一个词,原来的意思是“私生子”,现在俚语里当“混蛋”用,但有时两个朋友开玩笑的时候也可当“家伙”来理解,并不一定是骂人哦。
97. forget about it 拉JB倒吧!
98. What did you say? 你说什么?
99. 对领导忠诚是你在公司存在的保命线,没业绩没成果有它你还能存在,没它了就算你再牛也P都不是,而且很快你就会臭名昭著。
100. Damn it, I'm gonna kill you! Bitch!
101. You’re away too far.你太过分了。
102. Get out of my life.我不愿再见到你。/从我的生活中消失吧。
103. Don't Bitchy lousy bitch烂婊子别犯贱。
104. Get over yourself.别自以为是。
105. You've ruined everything.全都让你搞砸了。
106. It is a scum简直就一败类。
骂人超狠超难听的句子英语 共62句
1. To migrate to Mars in order to leave you,
2. Love, the original is smiling drink wine!
3. Mind your own business!管好你自己的事!
4. Life is a journey, not the destination, but the scenery along the should be and the mood at the view.人生就是一场旅行,不在乎目的地,在乎的应该是沿途的风景以及看风景的心情。
5. Drop dead.去死吧!
6. What's wrong with you?你怎么回事?
7. 别碰我!
8. Leave me alone.走开。
9. I'm not going to put up with this!我再也受不了啦!
10. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around!别鬼混了!
11. 沵有多虚伪峩就有多做作。
12. That’s your problem、那是你的问题。
13. How can you say that?你怎么可以这样说?
14. I can’t take you any more!我再也受不了你啦!
15. 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
16. **** off.滚蛋。
17. That’s terrible.真糟糕!
18. It’s unfair.太不公平了。
19. you are son of a bitch 你个^v^。
20. Bitch character is low***的品格低下。
21. Eskimos shame.
22. You're just a good for nothing bum!你真是一个废物!/你一无是处!
23. Long flying sand and rolling pebbles extraordinary as if done by the spirits.
24. Shut up!闭嘴!
25. You’re nothing to me、 你对我什么都不是。
26. 人在江湖漂,装B也挨刀!
27. That's what you think!那才是你脑子里想的!
28. You're a jerk!你是个废物/混球!
29. ?有多虚伪?就有多做作。
30. 此地禁止大小便,违者没收工具。
31. A normal person人模人样的畜生。
32. The hard part isn’t making the decision.It’s living with it.做出决定并不困难,困难的是接受决定。
33. what’s your ^v^ing problem ^v^有毛病吧你!
34. Stink Fox, get away as far as you can臭狐狸,死远点。
35. Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了)
36. You've got some nerve!
37. Don’t push me!别逼我!
38. Get lost.滚开!
39. You are out of your mind.你脑子有毛病!
40. You're so careless.你真粗心。
41. Don’t waste my time anymore、 别再浪费我的时间了!
42. 你好大的胆子!
43. 你说什么?
44. I beg your pardon?
45. Just look at what you’ve done!看看你都做了些什么!
46. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?
47. 你妈的,我要杀了你!贱人!
48. Don't tease me or I ^v^ you!
49. Mind filled with sand脑子装满沙。
50. 我真的不愿意用脚趾头鄙视你。但兄弟,是你逼我这么做的。
51. What did you say?你说什么?
52. How dare you!你敢!
53. You ^v^!你这杂种!
54. What's your problem?你怎么回事啊?
55. You look like ashit 瞅你那^v^!
56. Wrinkled also sell adorable!
57. I’m not going to put up with this!我再也受不了啦!
58. Who do you think you're talking to?你以为你在跟谁说话?
59. One needs 3 things to be truly happy living in the world: 福)
60. The eunuch trait you all太监的特质你全都有。
61. When the whole world is about to rain, let’s make it clear in our heart together.当全世界约好一起下雨,让我们约好一起在心里放晴。
62. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
骂人超狠超难听的句子英语 共95句
1. I don’t want to hear it.我不想听!
2. I’ll think of you every step of the way.肖申克的救赎
3. We’re through.我们完了!
4. Birdlike, not arrogant鸟样,别嚣张。
5. dork 呆子,呆瓜;当一个人做了某些傻事的时候,就可以骂他dork,虽然是呆子的意思,但实际上并不是说他智力低下,有时在情侣间,一方做错了某事,也咳说dork来责怪他,有“真傻”的意思。
6. 做人不能这样,缺狗粮才知道来找我?
7. your mother ^v^ing bull shit!
8. Bear force not arrogant熊逼别嚣张。
9. 你长得真有创意,活得真有勇气!
10. 江湖险恶,不行就撤!
11. Don’t you dare come back again!你敢再回来!
12. 你这讨厌鬼。
13. Don't nag me!别在我面前唠叨!
14. In love folly is always sweet.恋爱中,干傻事总是让人感到十分美妙。
15. Get the ^v^ing my way!他给我滚!
16. I’m telling you for the last time!我最后再告诉你一次!
17. You’re an ^v^.你这缺德鬼。
18. You're impossible.你真不可救药。
19. It's none of your business、关你屁事!
20. You make me sick!你真让我恶心!
21. What do you want?你想怎么样?
22. Don’t look at me like that、 别那样看着我。
23. You ^v^ing is a donkey你***的就是一头驴。
24. Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth?你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
25. Venereal disease ridden性病缠身。
26. 别那样和我说话!
27. 别为小钱纠结,你那三块五毛二没人在乎,太在乎小钱的人将一辈子为小钱发愁,因为小钱思维对你来说会很容易成为习惯,投资不仅仅是股市基金和黄金。
28. No matter how you look at it, you are like a pig.不管怎么看,你都像头猪。
29. It's not my fault.不是我的错。
30. Then you can go.
31. Don’t be that way! 别那样!
32. What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
33. 爱情,原来是含笑饮毒酒!
34. Don't push me!别逼我!
35. Don't push me around.不要摆布我.这个词很有意思, 把你推来推去, 作摆布解释, 如果有人指挥你一下作这个一下作那个, 你就可以用这一句 Hey!Don't push me around.通常当我讲 “Don't push me around.”时, 我还会想到一个字 bossy.Bossy 就是说像是老板一样, 喜欢指挥别人.例如, “You are so bossy.I don't like that.” 这句话也可以单讲, “Don't push me.” 或是 “Don't push me any further.” 还有一句根push 有关的成语, 叫 push the button, 意思就是, 指使, 操纵.例如, “I know why you are doing this, someone is pushing your button!”
36. You’re a joke!你真是一个小丑!
37. 少发那些养生类的贴子,你还不至于那么早就老死,少看电视,少玩游戏,少逛街,多看几本跟专业有关的书,多一点运动好过你看一万篇养生,更何况我所知道的著名企业家大多数都长寿健康。
38. 我真想亲口管你爷爷叫声:爹!
39. Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
40. 你贱或者不贱,**就在那里。
41. Forced to like you a two 你个^v^样。
42. It’s better to be alone than to be with someone you’re not happy to be with.宁愿一个人呆着,(经典语句 www.xiexiebang.com)也不要跟不合拍的人呆一块。
43. Don’t waste my time anymore.别再浪费我的时间了!
44. you’re a disgrace、 你真丢人!
45. I'm afraid you don't even have your IQ in the kindergarten.
46. I could kill you! 我宰了你!
47. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard!那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!(比尔·盖茨常用)
48. Look at the mess you’ve made!你搞得一团糟!
49. You're an ^v^.你这缺德鬼。
50. 你小的时候肯定是被猪亲过了。
51. What a stupid idiot!真是白痴一个!
52. In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count.It’s the life in your years.到头来,你活了多少岁不算什么,重要的是,你是如何度过这些岁月的。
53. Don’t nag me!别在我面前唠叨!
54. If you wish to succeed, you should use persistence as your
55. I’m about to explode!我肺都快要气炸了!
56. Remember to brush my teeth, I smell it.
57. You pided the dog原来你狗格分裂了。
58. You’re a disgrace.你真丢人!
59. Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
60. Don’t give me your ****.别跟我胡扯。
61. What were you thinking?你脑子进水啊?
62. I never want to see your face again!我再也不要见到你!
63. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
64. Can't you do anything right?成事不足,败事有余。
65. 我不想听!
66. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!(比尔·盖茨常用)
67. You’re such a bitch!你这个婊子!
68. Heart very dirty内心无比肮脏。
69. What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
70. 对自己狠一点,逼自己努力,再过五年你将会感谢今天发狠的自己、恨透今天懒惰自卑的自己。赠人玫瑰,手留余香。
71. If you would hit the mark, you must aim a little above it.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承诺的人)
72. Chest big idiotic胸大的脑残。
73. You've gone too far!你太过分了!
74. 马屁少一点,我相信再响再爽的马屁也顶不上你出色工作成果功力的十分之一。
75. Congenital defects, cannot change先天性缺陷,无法改变。
76. Knock it off!
77. 鬼话!
78. What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么吗?
79. Bitch is ^v^ing shame on you婊子真他妈不要脸。
80. I can't take it anymore.我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
81. You're crazy!你疯了!
82. No matter how bad your heart has been broken, the world floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否doesn’t stop for your grief.The sun comes right back up the 有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
83. What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
84. That’s your problem.那是你的问题。
85. You're joke!
86. 你看看你那屎样,回家呆着去吧。
87. I'm fed up.我厌倦了。
88. Stop bitching on my dick!不要在我阴茎前发牢骚!
89. Annoying Green Tea bitch讨人厌的绿茶婊。
90. I’ve had enough of your garbage.我听腻了你的废话。
91. Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life.You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.时间在流逝,生命中人来人往。不要错失机会,告诉他们在你生命中的意义。
92. I can’t believe your never.你好大的胆子!
93. son of the bitch、^v^。
94. Explosion you Chrysanthemum爆你菊花。
95. It’s none of your business.关你屁事!
注:本文部分文字与图片资源来自于网络,转载此文是出于传递更多信息之目的,若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请立即后台留言通知我们,情况属实,我们会第一时间予以删除,并同时向您表示歉意
发表评论