1、全剧终,我的意思是谢谢你的出现。
At the end of the play, I mean, thank you for coming.
2、以后你是高了,瘦了,剪头发了,还是怎么样都与我无关了。
In the future, it has nothing to do with me whether you are tall, thin, cut your hair or whatever.
3、天气突然变凉,故事也该翻篇了。
The weather suddenly became cold, and it was time to turn the story.
4、雨好大,我们回不去了。
It's raining so hard that we can't go back.
5、今天的晚霞很好看,风也很温柔,但是以后我要和别人说了。
Today's sunset is very beautiful and the wind is very gentle, but I'll talk to others in the future.
6、我们终于还是没有翻过那座山,他们也没能听到我们的故事。
We finally didn't climb the mountain, and they couldn't hear our story.
7、我嘴硬,从未准确表达过我想说的话。
I have a hard mouth and never accurately express what I want to say.
8、我推开了好多人,唯独给你留了一条捷径,可是你没有来。
I pushed many people away, but I left you a shortcut, but you didn't come.
9、我总不能耗尽一生,换你一句有可能吧!
I can't spend my life. It's possible for you!
10、是我误打误撞进入了你的世界,遍体鳞伤离开。
I entered your world by mistake and left black and blue.
11、越长大越觉得,保持联系也是一件难度五颗星的事。
The more you grow up, the more you feel that keeping in touch is also a matter of five stars.
12、比较遗憾的是:还没来得及和喜欢的人在教学楼天台感受一下夏日的晚风,就猝不及防地成为了一个不太合格的大人。
It's a pity that before I could feel the summer evening wind on the roof of the teaching building with the people I like, I suddenly became an unqualified adult.
图片来源网络,侵权请联系删除
注:本文部分文字与图片资源来自于网络,转载此文是出于传递更多信息之目的,若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请立即后台留言通知我们,情况属实,我们会第一时间予以删除,并同时向您表示歉意
发表评论