小丑的名句英文(篇一)
1、你做小丑你说心疼,我现在找到工作,你又怀疑我。
You do clown you say heartache, I now find a job, you doubt me.
2、在生活中小丑其实并不快乐,面具只是掩饰悲伤的工具。
In life, the clown is not happy, the mask is just a tool to hide sadness.
3、自己把别人当作小丑,自己何尝不是他人眼中的小丑呢?
If you treat others as clowns, how can you not be the clown in the eyes of others?
4、有时候,觉得自己像个小丑,无论多悲伤,人们都会觉得你在演戏。
Sometimes, feel like a clown, no matter how sad, people will think you are acting.
5、我愿为你做一个跳梁小丑,而你眼中的我从来都是跳梁小丑。
I'd like to be a clown for you, and I'm always a clown in your eyes.
6、小丑的假面永远都是笑脸即使流泪,也没有人会注意。
Clown's mask is always a smiling face, even if tears, no one will notice.
7、世界像个马戏团,我们都是里面的小丑,强颜欢笑。
The world is like a circus, we are all clowns inside, forced to smile.
8、小丑一年四季不变的笑容,逗笑了所有人,却逗不笑自己的心。
The constant smile of the clown all year round amuses everyone, but does not amuse his own heart.
9、直到你眼角有泪光闪烁,我才知道浓墨重彩下你的哀伤。
I didn't know your sadness until there were tears in your eyes.
10、感觉自己像个小丑。被别人嘲笑着。
I feel like a clown. Being laughed at.
11、我就像个小丑一样,永远不会是最重要的那个!
I'm like a clown. I'll never be the most important one!
12、我是小丑、我的世界是黑暗的、到处充满嘲笑声。
I am a clown, my world is dark and full of laughter.
13、小丑面具笑得比谁都更开心,藏不住那一双哭红的眼睛。
The clown mask laughs more happily than anyone else and can't hide his red eyes.
14、你的微笑不过是你的伪装,谁偷走了小丑的面具。
Your smile is just your disguise, who stole the clown's mask.
15、你是刺眼的骄傲,我只是一个卑微的小丑。
You are dazzling pride, I am just a humble clown.
16、你可以不懂小丑的悲伤,但不能把小丑悲伤的权利也剥夺吧?
You can't understand the clown's sadness, but you can't deprive the clown of his right to sadness, can you?
17、小丑费尽心思让别人大笑,却忘了让自己微笑。
The clown tries to make others laugh, but forgets to make himself smile.
18、小丑也想有爱,可是他的爱在哪?无处可寻。
The clown also wants to have love, but where is his love? Nowhere to be found.
19、我是一个小丑,试图解救别人,却忘记需要被超度的还有自己。
I'm a clown, trying to save others, but forgetting that I need to be overrun.
20、黑暗的自己甘心剥落了,小丑少了魂魄少了具体,少个另一个自己。
The darkness of their own willing to peel off, the clown less soul, less specific, less another himself.
21、你总再重复着过时的舞蹈,灯光昏暗,没人能看懂你的快乐。
You always repeat the old-fashioned dance, the light is dim, no one can understand your happiness.
22、蓝蓝的海,蓝蓝的天与哪蓝蓝的彩妆,还有着淡淡的忧伤。
Blue sea, blue sky and blue makeup, there is a touch of sadness.
23、收起你的眼泪,别再为他心碎,爱情世界总有不完美。
Put away your tears, don't break your heart for him, there are always imperfections in the love world.
24、小丑的悲哀,只有面具可懂。
Only the mask can understand the sorrow of the clown.
25、你不会看见我爱你的狼狈。你只会看到我的笑脸。因为我是小丑。
You won't see that I love you. You will only see my smiling face. Because I'm a clown.
26、小丑的角色总能带给人们快乐,有些时候我们连小丑都不如。
The role of a clown can always bring people happiness. Sometimes we are not as good as a clown.
27、小丑,究竟是娱乐了他人,还是滑稽了自己。
Clown, whether it is entertainment of others, or funny himself.
28、如果小丑哭了,你会不会觉得它是在搞笑。
If the clown cries, do you think it's funny.
29、若有一天,小丑失去了观众地时候,观众是否以为他从来没有存在过。
If one day, the clown lost the audience, whether the audience thought he never existed.
30、我还在原地等你,你却已经忘记曾来过这里。
I'm still waiting for you, but you've forgotten to be here.
小丑的名句英文(篇二)
1、The worst part of having a mental illness is people expect you to behave as if you don’t.
罹患精神病最糟的是,大家都希望你沒病。
2、I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realize, it’s a comedy.
「我本來以為我的人生是一場悲劇,但我現在發現其實是一場喜劇。」
3、For my whole life, I didn’t know if I even really existed. But I do, and people are starting to notice.
這輩子我從來不確定自己是否存在……,但現在我確定自己存在。
4、You don’t listen, do you?You just ask the same questions every week.
“How’s you job?” “Are you having any negative thoughts?”
All I have are negative thoughts.
「妳從來沒有聽我講話,每個禮拜都問我一樣的話,工作如何?有沒有負面念頭?我每天都感覺充滿負面想法。」
5、Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?
是我想太多,還是這個世界變得更瘋狂?
6、My mother always tells me to smile and put on a happy face. She told me I had a purpose: to bring laughter and joy to the world.
我媽總跟我說別忘了笑,我一定要笑, 她說我有個使命,要為這個世界帶來歡樂。
7、What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash?You get what you fuckingdeserve!
你把一個被社會拋棄的精神病患當作像垃圾一般對待,你會得到什麼呢?你會得到你該得的。
8、 I hope my death makes more cents than my life.
我只希望我的死,比我的人生更有價值。
9、 I had a bad day.
我今天糟透了。
10、Better the blind man who pisses out the window than the joker who told him it was a urinal. Know who the joker is? It’s everybody.
尿在外面而惱怒的盲人好過告訴他那是小便池的小丑。知道誰是小丑嗎?是大家。
11、 Everybody’s telling me my stand-ups, are ready for the big clubs.
每個人都告訴我該具備的,我已經準備好參加這個大聚會。
12、I don’t want you worrying about money mom, or me.
我不要你擔心錢,或者是我,媽。
13、You get what you fucking deserve!
你罪有應得。
14、I killed those guys because they were awful. Everybody is awful these days. It’s enough to make anyone crazy.
我殺了那些人,因為他們很糟糕 ,這幾天大家都很糟糕,這足以讓每個人瘋狂。
15、Please, I don’t support that language, just don’t… DON’T!
16、She always tells me to smile, and put on a happy face.
我媽總是告訴我要笑,別忘了面帶微笑。
17、Have you seen what it’s like out there, Murray? Do you ever actually leave the studio? Everybody just yells and screams at each other. Nobody’s civil thinks what it’s like to be the other guy. You think men like Thomas Wayne ever think what it’s like to be someone like me? To be somebody but themselves? They don’t. They think that we’ll just sit there and take it, like good little boys! That we won’t werewolf and go wild!
莫瑞(Murray),你知道外面的感覺嗎? 你真的離開過這裡嗎? 外面每個人都互相大喊大叫,沒有公平,沒有人在意另一個人是什麼樣。 您認為像湯馬斯·韋恩(Thomas Wayne)這樣的人曾經想過像我這樣的人會怎樣嗎?想過除了他自己以外的別人嗎? 沒有。 他們認為我們會該像好孩子一樣坐在那裡接受它! 然後我們就不會像狼人般狂哮!
18、I know it seems strange, I don’t mean to make you uncomfortable, I don’t know why everyone is so rude, I don’t know why you are; I don’t want anything from you. Maybe a little warmth, maybe a hug dad, maybe a bit of common decency!
我知道這看起來很奇怪,我不是要讓您感到不舒服,也不知道為什麼每個人都這麼無禮,不知道您為什麼這樣,我不要你什麼,除了一點溫暖,一個擁抱,或是體諒!
19、Thomas Wayne :Someone whois envious of those more fortunate than themselves. Yet they’re too scared to showtheir own face.
嫉妒比他幸運的人,卻不敢露出真面目的自己。-“SOMEONE WHO HIDES BEHIND A MASK.”
20、Arthur Fleck: Oh, why is everybody so upset about these guys? If it was me dying on the sidewalk, you’d walk right over me.
為什麼大家都對別人感到冷漠? 要是我橫死街頭,你們連理都不會理我。
21、Arthur Fleck: I pass you everyday and you don’t notice me! But these guys, what, becauseThomas Wayne went and cried about them on TV?
我每天都經過你,但你沒有注意我! 但是這些傢伙呢? 好吧,湯馬斯·韋恩會在電視上為他們哭泣嗎?
注:本文部分文字与图片资源来自于网络,转载此文是出于传递更多信息之目的,若有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请立即后台留言通知我们,情况属实,我们会第一时间予以删除,并同时向您表示歉意
发表评论